Physical Benefits of Essential Oils
Let me share just a few oils and some of their benefits. There are many other oils available to to us and the great thing is that we will find one that will work for you!
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Lime essential oil supports healthy immune function.*
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidant support.*
- Diffuse it while studying, and then apply it to the wrists while testing on those subjects later.
- Add a drop of this bright and tangy oil to your salsa.
- Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.*
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- Frankincense helps to support the overall health of the digestive system and the GI tract.*
- It helps to support healthy liver function.*
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.*
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Diffuse during study-time.
Digestzen proprietary blend
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Eases feelings of queasiness.*
- Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma.
- Have DigestZen on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
- When traveling or trying new foods take DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
Explore the Oils
The world of Essential Oils is waiting to be explored!
Reach out to me anytime via Facebook Messenger
Like and follow Healing Light on Facebook
I can always be reached by email